Best systems to follow in May to win BIG?

Check out 

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive email updates from ZcodeSystem. If you do not want to receive these emails anymore, please unsubscribe.

May is here and it’s time to start growing your bankroll!

Check out our new Top automated systems update – 5 star systems only – updated live!

Remember the rating has additional column with extra details such as total number of picks, type of the system (progression/flat), win rate etc.

They can be also clicked to sort.

5 Star ⭐ Top systems to follow?

=> Check here

You could make total of +43.0 units of profit in April alone!

🏆 Expert Spotlight: Imre

I am from Hungary and I love all types of sports. I am grateful to have found Z-Code, which has transformed me from a sports bettor to a sports investor. I am now close to achieving my goal of making a living solely from sports investing. My main interests include ice hockey (I follow the NHL, Russian KHL, VHL, MHL, and European leagues) and football, but I try to avoid betting on top leagues as the odds are usually accurate and the margins are tight. Instead, I prefer to focus on lower leagues or less popular leagues where I have a better chance of spotting bookmakers' mistakes. In football, I prefer to bet on 2-way markets, particularly the "both to score NO" and the UNDER 2.5 or 3.5. I also enjoy betting on basketball totals pre-game and live.

The system so far:
✅Progression #1 WON @ LEVEL 1 +2.95 units
✅Progression #2 WON @ LEVEL 2 +3.1 units
✅Progression #3 WON @ LEVEL 2 +3.25 units
✅Progression #4 WON @ LEVEL 2 +3.66 units
✅Progression #5 WON @ LEVEL 3 +4.64 units
✅Progression #6 WON @ LEVEL 1 +2.30 units
✅Progression #7 WON @ LEVEL 5 +15.385 units
✅Progression #8 WON @ LEVEL 3 +4.38 units
✅Progression #9 WON @ LEVEL 1 +3.6 units
✅Progression #10 WON @ LEVEL 2 +4.61 units
✅Progression #11 WON @ LEVEL 5 +12.73 units
✅Progression #12 WON @ LEVEL 8 +7.7 units
✅Progression #13 WON @ LEVEL 2 %3.06 units

Season record: 13-0
Season profit: +71.06 units

Ready to follow the winners? Here is your special 75% OFF link with a discount

=> Click here to upgrade and follow Zcode experts inside VIP club

Lets win

Zcode
 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Make Money With This System

Creates AMAZING eBooks